viernes, 19 de octubre de 2007

PURE

I've Found "A true & Pure Kind Of Relationship Between Man & woman
not about Sex
not about luv
not about friends
not about marriage
it's all in one but this kind of relationship still have
NO NAME yet but it's real and you can touch it
you can enjoy it
we can be A mirror 4 eachother
i'll be YOU ....... and you'll be ME
talk, play,fun,sex just think and i'll be urs
and do anything what you want me to do and you do the same.
be what you want me to be and I'll BE so you'll do the same to me too
i'll be worry about you and what you wanna do and what you wanna be and u must worry about me
we we'll take care of eachother & be honest to each other
try it....you'll not gonna lose if you try by the way it's not all i've got 4 u
RED VOVIN

UNA CUESTION DE PIEL DE PARTE DE ALMUDENALo siento...He querido querer...Creer que era posible.
Tus ganas me podían y tú esfuerzo me ganaba.
Me gustaban tus palabras, como me abrías tú vida,
tú manera de mirarme, tú tristeza cuando me iba
y ese viaje que soñaba.
Lo siento...
He querido querer…Creer que habías llegado.
Pero por más que lo he intentado,
mil piel no me engañaba y mi pulso no temblaba...


Que injusto me resulta, que teniéndolo tú TODO,
no sentiera yo NADA.

No hay comentarios: