sábado, 31 de marzo de 2007

David Grey

this years love had better last heaven know it`s high time and I`ve been waiting on my own to long but when you hold me like you do it feel so right I start to forget how my heart gets torn when that hurt gets trown feeling like you can`t go on turning circles when time again it cuts like a nife oh yeah if you love me got to know for sure cos it takes something more this time than sweet sweet lies before I open up my arms and fall losing all control every dream inside my soul and when you kiss me on that midnight street sweepme off my feet singing ain`t this life so sweet this years love had better last this years love had better last so whose to worry if our hearts get torn when that hurt gest trowg don`t you know this life goes on and won`t you kisse me on that midnight street sweep me off my feet singing ain`t this life so sweet this years love had better last this years love had better last this years love had better last

No hay comentarios: