sábado, 26 de mayo de 2007

2

right or wrong, 2 choices, 2 words, yes or no...one love, one hate...only one way, or another later, a dualism, life of dualities....one day u love, then, suddenly u break me....another one call when u left me behind ur issues, another one that bring me hope, a little door that i am afraid to cross, a opportunitie to feel for the first time that someone can carry me around, can complete me, can understand me. I waited for a long time ago ur choice, u must make up ur mind, cause if u let me go probably u are goin to miss me, to want me near by ur hand, dont let me go, why if we have so many feelings, we cant live them? we cant use them? u dont like to talk, i dont like to get hurt and those things are the ones that we do best...talking and getting hurt each and everyday more, with just a little bit of joy, that last a few minutes.

Mika: Grace Kelly

Do I attract you? Do I repulse you with my queasy smile? Am I too dirty? Am I too flirty? Do I like what you like? I could be wholesome I could be loathsome I guess Im a little bit shy Why dont you like me? Why dont you like me without making me try? I try to be like Grace Kelly But all her looks were too sad So I try a little Freddie Ive gone identity mad! I could be brown I could be blue I could be violet sky I could be hurtful I could be purple I could be anything you like Gotta be green Gotta be mean Gotta be everything more Why dont you like me? Why dont you like me? Why dont you walk out the door! How can I help it How can I help it How can I help what you think? Hello my baby Hello my baby Putting my life on the brink Why dont yo like me Why dont you like me Why dont you like yourself? Should I bend over? Should I look older just to be put on the shelf? I try to be like Grace Kelly But all her looks were too sad So I try a little Freddie Ive gone identity mad! I could be brown I could be blue I could be violet sky I could be hurtful I could be purple I could be anything you like Gotta be green Gotta be mean Gotta be everything more Why dont you like me? Why dont you like me? Why dont you walk out the door! Say what you want to satisfy yourself But you only want what everybody else says you should want I could be brown I could be blue I could be violet sky I could be hurtful I could be purple I could be anything you like Gotta be green Gotta be mean Gotta be everything more Why dont you like me? Why dont you like me? Why dont you walk out the door!

No hay comentarios: